Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Photos

For those two sistahs who weren't able to be here for the fun, here are some photos:

























Sorry they aren't in any order...that would have taken too much time & thought! You can see the Judas Egg (which Zion found & was happily able to toss into the stream) and also the dead skunk we found. I think the Judas Egg will be a tradition now. And no, we didn't hide any eggs under the dead skunk. Though we thought about it. Oh, and David & I hid the eggs this year, which was a new thing.

3 comments:

T.C. said...

I LOVE THEM! Mom has some weird hat on... she looks like... well mom. HAHAHA The kids are adorable! Oh I miss you guys so much! That looks like so much fun. I miss the tradition. I had a good easter also, but it just wasn't the same. I'm glad you took lots of pictures! Question... where is daisy? Did she not come? Just curious. Love ya tonz!

babygonzo said...

YAY EASTER!

mindy said...

Daisy stayed in the car as we weren't up to picking dozens of burs out of her fur this year. She wasn't very happy about it, but she didn't have to endure the agony of burr-picking later.