Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cuz no one bothers to tell the east coaster anything

So, here you go. Our official family blog. I know Mindy and Tuna are avid bloggers in their own right and Dave and I have grand ambitions....and i have no desire to detract from their awesomeness. But, i figure, this is a good way for us to actually keep in touch. I, for one, NEVER hear stuff until way after the fact.

But, here is my challenges to all you Gonzos.... 2 updates a month. Doesn't have to be monumental. It can include links to your respective blogs or duplicate entry if you want. Just a paragraph or two of what's happening in your world or any sort of random nuttiness that's good for the gene pool. It can be funny, serious, spiritual, silly.

Just think of this as our virtual dinner table in all it's insane glory! =)

4 comments:

mindy said...

Hey, the link to your blog is broken!

mindy said...

Aha! It's an extra "a". I'm so SMRT.

nardikins said...

WHY HELLO TO ALL MY FELLOW GONZALEZ'S
JEN THIS IS A GOOD IDEA...
I ACCEPT !!
I WATCHED LITTLE MERMAID YESTERDAY THANKS MIN AND DAVE FOR THAT GIFT (XMAS O6 ?)
-NARDIKINS

T.C. said...

I love this!!! this is so cool. only thing is you have to get the boys in on it... cuz they can be pretty lame. Plus someone will have to teach daddy... hahaha cuz he seems to have technical difficulties when it comes to blogs. Make double sure mom knows what she's doing also. You don't want the parents to kill over from screaming at the computer for being stupid. (and can't you see it now...)Thanks for this jen! I love it!