I POSTED SOMETHING ON MY DEAD BLOG (at least that's what mindy called it) SORRY I'VE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH LATELY! I HOPE ALL IS WELL. I'LL POST SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING LATER... The computer lab is open till 10pm now. It had different hours while school was out, but summer semester has started... sooo yeah! Even though I'm not taking any classes this summer, but I'm still enrolled as a student so sweet beans for me! Just letting you all know that I should be coming home the weekend after fathers day. So I can't wait to see you all! Hey we should have a camp out on Z's new tree house! That thing is freakin awesome! Good job boys! (Dad and David) Oh happy birthday daddy. I love you so much!
Happy birthday to z.
And don't worry I plan on sending cards too, just haven't had time to get stamps yet! they'll probably all be late, or I'll just bring them home with me! Eh! anyways love you all. I'm good. Go check out my blog. It's a really really really really long entry, and most of the stuff you already know. I'll be more creative next time. Love you tonz gonzo clan!
<3/Tunafishy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very glad you aren't dead. i love you & look forward to seeing you this month!
Post a Comment